Hyderabad Metro Rail ticket fares, prices and Smart Card
The basic fare is Rs.10 and the maximum fare is Rs.60 when the distance is >26 kilometers.
|< 2 KM||Rs.10|
|> 26 KM||Rs.60|
METRO SMART CARD :
“We will issue smart cards at Rs 200 each. They can recharge the card.” a L&T Metro Rail Limited official said.
Hyderabad Metro Ticket Pricing Updates :
- Scroll up for the updated ticket fare chart.
- Yes, It is officially confirmed that the launch is on 28 November 2pm at Miyapur Station.
- About 90 per cent of the work has been completed between Nagole and Miyapur said a senior engineer.
- Revised Metro rail ticket price will be in between Rs.10 and Rs.60.
- First Phase of Metro train is expected to start from November 28 between Miyapur and Nagole.
- Prime Minister Shri.Narendra Modi will launch metro train services at Miyapur during his visit to Hyderabad.He will also travel on metro train from miyapur to ameerpet.
- Also, there is going to be available a single smart card for METRO, MMTS and BUS.
- Trail run of Hyderabad metro rail between Miyapur and Nagole started on 15th October, 2017.
More about Hyderabad Metro Rail:
There are overall three corridors through they run trains.
- Miyapur to L B Nagar – 27 Stations.
- JBS to Falaknuma – 16 Stations.
- Nagole to Shilparamam – 23 Stations.
Hyderabad Metro Stations List:
Stations in Corridor 1:
- JNTU College.
- KPHB Colony.
- Bharat Nagar.
- ESI Hospital.
- S R Nagar.
- Irrum Manzil.
- Gandhi Bhavan.
- Osmania Medical College.
- MG Bus station.
- New Market.
- Victoria Memorial.
- L B Nagar.
Stations in Corridor 2:
- Parade Grounds.
- Gandhi Hospital.
- RTC Cross Roads.
- Sultan Bazar.
- M G Bus Station.
- Salarjung Museum.
- Shamsher Gunj.
Stations in Corridor 3:
- Survey of India.
- Parade Grounds.
- Rasool Pura.
- Prakash Nagar.
- Madhura Nagar.
- Yusuf Guda.
- Road No 5 Jubilee Hills.
- Jubilee Hills Check Post.
- Pedamma Temple.
- Durgam Chervu.
- HITECH City.
Here are some of the highlights of Hyderabad Metro Rail :
- Ultra – modern coaches.
- Connects all major bus stations in the city.
- User-friendly stations with lifts, staircases and facilities for the disabled.
- Automatic fare collection system.
- Automatic ticket vending machines.
- High frequency of trains.
Here is V6’s Special Report on Hyderabad Metro Rail Phase-1 :